Wednesday 11 January 2023

13 West Street - Leigh Brackett

I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST NICE KIDS - BUT THEY MARKED ME FOR LIFE AND I SWORE I'D LIVE TO HUNT THEM DOWN. NOW AN EXCITING MOTION PICTURE


Publisher: Corgi Books
Number: SC1184
Publishing Year: 1962
Printing:  (Movie Tie-In)
Cover Price: 2'6
Cover Artist:

TIGER

I didn't know who they were or what they wanted when they came out of the night. They looked like nice enough kids from nice enough families, but they turned into bloodthirsty tigers and nearly killed me-FOR FUN!

They marked my body with their blows, they marked my soul with hatred. I had to find them, but the police couldn't help me, my wife begged me to forget, the kids themselves sent a message to quit-OR DIE!

But nothing could stop me, for now I was a tiger, too, a tiger who hunted by night-AND BY DAY!

13 WEST STREET

A LADD ENTERPRISES PRODUCTION FOR COLUMBIA PICTURES, SATRRING ALAN LADD AND ROD STEIGER. PRODUCED BY WILLIAM BLOOM AND DIRECTED BY PHILIP LEACOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment